The successful partnership between East Stroudsburg University
and the East Stroudsburg University Foundation is based on effective
service, trust and accountability.
- The Foundation’s governing board and staff are sensitive to
considerations of public trust and confidence. Their words and actions
embody respect for truth, fairness and the opinions of others.
- The ESU Foundation is committed to promoting the merits of East Stroudsburg University.
- It safeguards privacy rights and confidential information with the utmost of professionalism.
- It does not grant or accept favors for the personal gain of any
individual, nor does it solicit or accept favors where a higher public
interest would be violated.
- It avoids actual or apparent conflicts of interest and, if in doubt, seeks guidance from appropriate authorities.
Nondiscrimination Policy (PDF)